In stock and ready to fish!
Red Truck Fiberglass Fly Rod:
Like stepping into a time machine, the Red Truck Fiberglass Fly Rod will transport you to a simpler time. Whether you will find yourself boulder hopping the North Fork of the Yuba or casting dries to rising fish on Hot Creek you will appreciate the buttery action. The soft tip allows for a delicate presentation during the morning and evening hatch, while the powerful lower section of the comes in handy when casting large hopper dropper rigs or when that afternoon wind picks up.
The Fiberglass Fly Rod:
While fiberglass is hardly a new material; we have improved traditional fiberglass by reducing weight and designing a versatile action.
- The soft tip acts as a shock absorber protecting the lightest of tippets.
- Fiberglass is incredibly durable making it the ultimate boulder hopping rod.
- At 7 foot 6 inches this rod excels when fishing brushy creeks, pocket water, and small spring creeks.
- The versatility of this rod is truly incredible. The soft tip allows for delicate presentations on spring creeks; while the powerful butt of the rod will effortlessly cast large hopper dropper rigs even when the wind picks up.
- The ergonomic grip feels great and increases casting efficiency.
You can’t help but smile when fighting on this rod.
- Handcrafted and finished with the best components money can buy this rod looks and feels amazing in hand.