(one of our great friends @hells_angler with a slab)
THE POPULAR 5110-4 SWITCH WILL BE BACK IN STOCK IN MID-AUGUST!
Order now and we will ship yours as soon as they arrive!
What our friends say about the Red Truck 5110-4 Switch Rod:
Why are the best looking seams always just out of reach? When it comes to distance, there is nothing better than a Red Truck 5110-4 Switch Fly Rod. The 11 feet of reach gives an angler the length to be completely stealthy when high-sticking, or the ability to roll cast or overhead cast to the opposite bank. Leave no boulder uncovered.
With the Red Truck 5110-4 Switch Fly Rod, you now have a whole new way to fish large tailwater trout rivers or small to medium size steelhead waters. Match this rod with a short shooting head for fantastic swinging capabilities. It also handles a longer belly single-hand line for the ultimate in dead-drift presentations. Light, versatile and fun to cast, the Red Truck 5110-4 Switch Fly Rod allows you to take control in every situation.
- A great rod starts with the grip. Red Trucks switch grip is not only ergonomic but enhances feel and efficiency of casting and fishing.
- Versatile design allows you to swing, skate and indicator fish.
- Sanded and precision fit ferules, where the rod pieces come together, allow for repairs in just 3 days and eliminates the need for you to ship the entire rod back to us.
- Effortlessly cast heavy indicator rigs.
- The extra length makes roll casting and mending much easier.
- Powerful mid section and butt for ease of picking up heavy flies and tips.
- Hand made with incredible craftsmanship and premium components.
- Weight with fighting butt is 3 3/4oz. Spey handle adds 1/2oz.