Backcountry Fly Rod:
The Red Truck Diesel “Backcountry” Fly Rod:Designed and balanced to fish the backcountry. This rod has the perfect action to cast variety of different rigs necessary to be successful in lakes, creeks and small rivers. Versatile, accurate, and packable this rod is a joy to fish when in the backcountry.
- A great rod starts with the grip. Red Trucks full wells grip is not only ergonomic but enhances feel and efficiency of casting and fishing. Built with top quality cork.
- Matte finished reducing rod glare, reflection on the water caused from shiny rods, which can spook fish in clear water.
- Sanded and precision fit ferules, where the rod pieces come together, allow for repairs in just 3 days and eliminates the need for you to ship the entire rod back to us.
- Present dry flies perfectly every time.
- Powerful mid section for when the wind picks up or casting streamers in lakes.
- Delicate tip for tippet protection.
- Packs down to 26 inches.
- Hand made with incredible craftsmanship and premium components.
- All of our Diesel rods are proudly made in South Korea.