In stock and ready to fish!
Spring Creek Fly Rod:
Spring creeks are generally spring feed, slow moving, and gin clear. You begin searching through long green grass on the rivers bottom trying to discern the swimming movement of a trout from that of the grass. You spot your fish, you crouch down and cast your long leader up stream. It unravels perfectly and seems like an eternity before the current pushes the fly down to the fish. The fish rises slowly to inspect your fly. Any drag and it’s over… a gentle roll… Fish on!
The 8ft 9in 3 weight is your spring creek fishing solution, the one best answer for fishing spring creeks anywhere. From the grassy bottoms of Hot Creek to the Henry’s Fork the Red Truck Balanced Spring Creek Outfit will make every presentation easier. The slow moving water in spring creeks give the fish ample time to inspect your fly, so a perfect presentations, drifts, and fly choice is imperative.
- A great rod starts with the grip. Red Trucks full wells grip is not only ergonomic but enhances feel and efficiency of casting and fishing and built with top quality cork.
- Matte finished reducing rod glare, which can spook fish on spring creeks.
- Sanded and precision fit ferules allow for repairs in just a few days and eliminates the need for you to ship the entire rod back to us.
- Present dry flies perfectly every time with a delicate tip for tippet protection.
- Hand made with incredible craftsmanship and premium components.