Micro Creek Fly Rod
Small mountain streams filled with native trout can be found all over California. Native trout are as quick and cunning as they are beautiful. You cast your fly out using the “bow and arrow cast.” Just as soon as the fly hits the water it swiped by a native rainbow.
The 7ft 9in 1 weight is your micro creek fishing solution, the one best answer for fishing the micro creeks anywhere. From Sage Hen in Truckee to Yellow Creek the Red Truck Micro Creek Fly Rod is perfectly balanced for micro creeks. Micro creeks can be brushy and difficult to fish but with a properly balanced rod you will enjoy every cast and fish
The Red Truck Diesel “Micro Creek” Fly Rod:
Designed and balanced for short casts in brushy environments. The Red Truck Micro Creek Fly Rod has the perfect action to make short cast and fight feisty native trout. Compact and accurate this rod is a joy to cast when the opportunity arises.
- A great rod starts with the grip. Red Trucks full wells grip is not only ergonomic but enhances feel and efficiency of casting and fishing. Built with top quality cork.
- Matte finished reducing rod glare, reflection on the water caused from shiny rods, which can spook fish in clear water.
- Sanded and precision fit ferules, where the rod pieces come together, allow for repairs in just 3 days and eliminates the need for you to ship the entire rod back to us.
- Present dry flies perfectly every time.
- Powerful mid section for when the wind picks up.
- Delicate tip for tippet protection.
- Packs down to 26 inches.
- Hand made with incredible craftsmanship and premium components.